Pharmagupshup,pharmacy,free gpat material,niper,free niper material, pharma vacancy, pharma jobs, pharmacy seminar,pharma conference,pharma awards,pharma books,pharma study material,pharma services, pharma news,pharma colleges,pharma acts,sops

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

NIPER JEE 2019 for M.Pharm

NIPER‐Ahmedabad is fortunate to be in the city of Ahmedabad, which is known as Pharmaceutical hub of the country. NIPER‐A has established symbiotic association with national and international Pharmaceutical Industries to train our young minds. NIPER‐Ahmedabad believes that the industry linkages are wide‐reaching and can help to exploit synergies and complementarities of scientific and technological capabilities. NIPER‐Ahmedabad is collaborating in R&D sector with some of the prestigious national industries like Zydus, Cadila, Sahjanand Biotech, Johnson and Johnson, Natreon Inc, USA etc and has established linkages with them in the form of faculty visit and joint research projects. Our team consistently work to strengthen its position as reliable and active partner for training and higher education. NIPER‐Ahmedabad has very efficient placement cell and provides students with an excellent platform to use industrial linkages of NIPER‐Ahmedabad. More than 90% students were placed in different capacities through campus interview and remaining 10% students opt for higher research studies.



Post a Comment

Copyright © Pharmagupshup | Powered by Pharmagupshup Hitesh Katariya